The Horse Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 28 posts now and still can not get into chat room. am i supposed to be doing something else? I read on here before that you need 15 or 20 posts to get into chat. Can anyone tell me what Im doing wrong ?:?

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Hey XxEmmafuriaxX, Could you mind just checking over your posts a bit and try and fix them up? It just tends to make it a bit easier to read, although if English isn't your first language, or you struggle with it. Sorry about this post :)

On an on topic note, its a shock when you find out how many posts you have and think "Wow! Did I have THAT many?"

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
It takes ~30+ posts and at least 30 days. The idea is to discourage short, or nonsensical posts just to up your count to enter the Saloon. It also gives us a chance to analyze your posts for maturity since it is impractical if not impossible to check a member's actual age . The Saloon is meant strictly for adults to discuss adult threads.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It takes ~30+ posts and at least 30 days. The idea is to discourage short, or nonsensical posts just to up your count to enter the Saloon. It also gives us a chance to analyze your posts for maturity since it is impractical if not impossible to check a member's actual age . The Saloon is meant strictly for adults to discuss adult threads.
I think she is referring to horse chat, not the saloon. Do we have any exact figures on the number of posts and amount of time needed to get into the chat room? I can get in, but a lot of people are unaware of the amount of posts/time and it would be helpful to know.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
LOL, I should learn to read more carefully!

It should also be 30 to 35 posts. I'll let Mike know that you can't get into chat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts