The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happens when he's your Prince Charming but your not his Cinderella?
That's the problem I'm having right now. There's this guy and everything he says, everything he does makes me smile. Just being around him I'm happy. And sometimes when our skin brushes this spark run though me and I just wanna start making out with him right there in English class lol. But he has a girlfriend and even though they don't really talk in school, everybody says they've been going out for awhile. It's just that he flirts with me and says things that ya know...give me ideas and then he goes back to her. Me and him are like best friends though so yeah.
Sorry for the novel lol.

·
Banned
13 Posts
This is the same problem i had, me and my bf were like best friends. I really liked him and he would always flirt with me. He was with his gf of like i think about 1 year. He ended up dumping her for me because i was the kind of girl he wanted. just be yourself thats what i did

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I understand how all that goes. :) I'm pretty sure every girl at some point in their life has felt this way; that all hope was out of reach. My boyfriend and I went to high school together but I was always that shy, distant, mysterious girl that only my close friends could get much talking out of me! He was the cowboy/******* of the school and I pretty much fell in love with him the moment I walked through those doors. AnyWHO...I was way too shy to ever talk to him with me starting the conversation. The only time we ever talked was because we were both in FFA and if there was a meeting, we may have talked a few times for like one minute! Lol...Well, he graduated and I had one more year of high school. That year dragged on because I never saw him and he was pretty much my excitement for the day! *gag me, i know* Well, after I graduated, my birthday rolled around and he sent me birthday wishes on Facebook! I was so confused/excited/nervous that he was talking to me online!! And guess what? We've been going out since then! I later got it out of him that he had liked me too all through high school! But he had no idea how to approach me because I seemed so mysterious to him.

Sorry for rambling on about my own love story, but I guess my point of it all, is to not worry too much about it. Yes, you can fantasize about it all you want and get all the gossip you want about him, I think its best not to advance too much on him especially since he has a girlfriend. Who knows, though, he may not even really like her all that much anymore especially if you say that they don't talk much.

Let me know how it all goes! :)

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
Aww, bad luck. I agree with GeminiJumper, I'm still sure every girl will go thru that stage in her life.

You can always dream but if I were you I wouldn't try to do anything else since he already has a girlfriend. It doesn't feel that nice just now but some day you will smile when you recall these days and that guy.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Like Hope2B said just be yourself if he likes you then he should like you for who you are not who he wants you to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts