The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got aphone call from a friend today who sold her last horse so she offered me her almost new only about 6 month old crosby saddle for $150.00 how awesome is that??

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
That sounds like a great deal , I love it when sometimes things seem to fall in our lap..pass some of your good luck my way : )

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant wait to ride in it we have had sooo much snow, sleet. rain and ice flash floods in the past few weeks and are only supposed to have 2 nice days sunday and monday then more bad weather i want spring lets see if my luck works with that lol!!!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Can I have your friend's number? :lol:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found out what I have

ok heres what my new saddle looks like its the signature George Morris Hunterdon george morris hunterdon.jpg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I rode in this saddle today and I really don't care for it at all I felt like I was all on my mares withers, and it felt like it had me rocked forward. I don't think its my horse, bc it fit her perfect but my other saddle a blue ribbon doesn't do that. what else could it be?just me maybe?

·
Registered
23,909 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Ok I rode in this saddle today and I really don't care for it at all I felt like I was all on my mares withers, and it felt like it had me rocked forward. I don't think its my horse, bc it fit her perfect but my other saddle a blue ribbon doesn't do that. what else could it be?just me maybe?
Saddles fit us as well as they fit/don't fit the horse. I personally can't ride in certain saddles (I tried some very expensive ones and they were too narrow in between and made me feel like riding a rock). I'd ride in it at least several times - MAY be you need to get used to it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks kitten val LOL I am going to try it out again this weekend in a competition trail ride so I guess that will tell a little more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.