The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: :cry: :cry: I want one soooo bad right now!!! I am like crying!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: But, I know I am not ready for one, but I am just having a very hard time excepting that!! I really really want one! I want to have that magical bond, and love that pony with all my heart knowing that it's mine, and I don't have to worry about it getting taken away from me, like if I had just been using my friends. I want it SO bad! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please, PLEASE help me through this!
:cry: :cry: :cry: ,
ponycrazy

·
Registered
444 Posts
aww it's okay! I wanna a horse to but eventually it WILL happen for us nonhorse owners that truely LOVE these creatures :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Trust me I know!:) I can't last a day without like drawing one or reading something about horses! :) What type of horse/pony do you want? What type of riding style do you do? Sorry just curious Hehe lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trust me I know!:) I can't last a day without like drawing one or reading something about horses! :) What type of horse/pony do you want? What type of riding style do you do? Sorry just curious Hehe lol

Haha, I am a Hunter. I want a Connemara pony, or a Welsh pony. :D I just LOVE them!! Right now I ride a friends pony which is a Welsh. But I like Connemara's too. :) How about you?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I want one a lot too!! I am so close to getting my dad to get me one:D

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Dont owrry! one day you will have one! And until then ride as many different horses as you can, thats on thing i miss about lesson horses, you got to ride a different one everytime! :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Haha, I am a Hunter. I want a Connemara pony, or a Welsh pony. :D I just LOVE them!! Right now I ride a friends pony which is a Welsh. But I like Connemara's too. :) How about you?
Oh right now I want a QH,paint, arab, palomino, or an appaloosa. And I just do english pleasue and groundwork but I am going to ask my trainer today what discipline I would be good at! :) Do you take lessons 'cause I got one in like 6 hours:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh right now I want a QH,paint, arab, palomino, or an appaloosa. And I just do english pleasue and groundwork but I am going to ask my trainer today what discipline I would be good at! :) Do you take lessons 'cause I got one in like 6 hours:D
Yeah I take lessons :) oh! and yeah I forgot I want a paint too. And a QH is a possibility. :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Awesome! Ponies are nice but a bit to small I like bigger or like medium sized horses

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Lol, when I asked my mom for a horse, she said ok, then went out and bought me SIX!!! I was like "woah... ok" :shock::shock::shock:.

But my best girl is Love Story. And I really love one of the lesson horses called Damper, she's fun to hop on bareback :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
( to 'englishrider' ) Yeah, same, but like the welsh I am riding right now is medium sized. It's the same size as my friends quarter paint cross.

ponycrazy

·
Registered
2 Posts
i had a welsh cob when i was younger not mine was a friends that i used to loan off, i stopped riding over 12 years ago but now my 5 year old daughter has gone all horsey on me and really wants one spending time up my friends stable has made me realise i would love one too but dont have the money so daughter first then me woooohooooo didnt realise how much i missed it until i saw my daughter ride for the first time i really want one now :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts