The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while.. So here are some pictures from yesterday and then Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is in Upper Michigan

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Your horse is super handsom!

And by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE the house in the background of the first picture.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Love the snow...man I miss Minnesota winters!!! Although I DO enjoy the fact that I can work very comfortably with the horses all year round!! I AM considering putting my girl in a trace, or some other kind of body clip though, because we don't have to work very long, or hard, before she is in a sweat...same with the 19 mo olds...but they aren't too fond of the clippers thus far...we're working on it, but I'm not going to rush them!

Anyway, loved the pics, especially with all the snow, your paint is absolutely stunning; if she goes missing...I didn't do it, hahaha!:D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
You guys got a lot of snow! it looks your monkeys had a lot of fun. Gorgeous horses, as always :D

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone for the compliments!

And by the way I LOVE LOVE LOVE the house in the background of the first picture.
Thank you! It's the house my mom grew up in. We moved back here when I was in about 6th grade or so. It's an old farm house. I just love it though. :)

Anyway, loved the pics, especially with all the snow, your paint is absolutely stunning; if she goes missing...I didn't do it, hahaha!:D
Haha! Thank you. Some days I'd give him to you for a few weeks lol. He can be a bit of a handful at times. We are working on it as we can though.

Such cute horses! So much energy! What are there names?
Thanks! Hunter is the paint, he's 9 years old and Scooter is the other. He is going to be 30 in January!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts