·
Registered
2,668 Posts
gah, I want him!

he's seriously so stunning!

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
He certainly is stunning. Look at those gorgeous dapples! His momma certainly loves him a lot, lots of grooming is evident! Lucky boy!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hey! I see you found my long lost boy! When can I come fetch him? :lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
bahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
hello fellow england dweller! love your horse, the marking on his front right leg is cute :p one of my fave breeds too :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He certainly is stunning. Look at those gorgeous dapples! His momma certainly loves him a lot, lots of grooming is evident! Lucky boy!

Actually I don't groom him that much, he's too big at 18.3hh and it takes hours! :lol: I work on the 'inside out' coat conditioning system so he just gets fed good stuff! :wink:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
*Super drool* He is so pretty! You have a reason to be bias, he is amazing!

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Hey! I see you found my long lost boy! When can I come fetch him? :lol::lol:
Oh no ya don't, lovestory! How many horses are you trying to steal?!
To the OP, wow! he's a BIG, STUNNING boy! My initial thoughts were at the same time; "WOW! he's HUGE!" "He's a draft with feathers!" and " Shiiinnyyy!"
lol I have random thoughts! Is he a stud?
And don't worry about being biased; I am the same way about my mare Kariba! lol :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To the OP, wow! he's a BIG, STUNNING boy! My initial thoughts were at the same time; "WOW! he's HUGE!" "He's a draft with feathers!" and " Shiiinnyyy!"
lol I have random thoughts! Is he a stud?

Nooo, he was cut young, as the shire showing community aren't keen on shires without four full whites :-( which always seems ridiculous to me - 'no good horse is a bad colour' after all! His breeder sold him as soon as he was born because of it...her loss, my gain! :D

My big fat gay shire and best buddy Milo (who is shire x tb and not exactly a midget at 16hh plus!)

Not wanting to free school...

and looking gorgeous :wink:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Very handsome boy!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.