The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Chat Moderator
3,744 Posts
I have never seen one either and I would have bet that not many Americans have seen them.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are all so CUTE! :D

And Kentucky is right; I'm the only on in my town that has ever even heard of a fjord, much less own one. I guess they just aren't that common/popular. They should be though; they're that best!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Someone here said they bet not many Americans have even heard of Fjords. That's true! But they're so dang adorable. I love them soo much. I have pictures of one of the most beautiful Fjord mares I've ever seen along with her foal. They are from a barn where I took lessons. I'll have to find those sometime and post them. =)

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
One of the ladies who I petsit for has 4! They're super freakin cute. =) She has one one year old, one two year old and their mom and their dad who is now a gelding.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Someone here said they bet not many Americans have even heard of Fjords. That's true! But they're so dang adorable. I love them soo much. I have pictures of one of the most beautiful Fjord mares I've ever seen along with her foal. They are from a barn where I took lessons. I'll have to find those sometime and post them. =)
Please do! That sounds so cute!

(Fjord = :D)

·
Registered
11 Posts
In Germany my trainer had a few Fjords. And they are so versatile too. They will do anything, they are very fun to ride and I love their manes. ^_^ At the Midwest Horse Fair this year they had a barn show their Fjords.. There were I think 8 going English, Western, driving in a drill pattern. It was neat!
I have ridden them only a few times, and they are indeed stubborn, but very fun to ride. Love the shorter strides. XD Adorable.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.