The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love her so much! I know, how sappy is that?! Its really hard this time of year since we aren't riding as much (darn mud) I go out several times a day just to say hi to them. Mi Vida is always off away from everyone else so we get some "just us" time. I give her a cookie and just pet her and let her lick my hand. I know its a really bad thing to get so attached to an animal. I just can't help myself.
I shot this photo of her one snowy day when I was bringing them back to the lot for lunch. They are all such good girls and come when I call them. Vida is hard to get a good photo of her face. I thought this one showed her lovely eyes pretty well. I may have posted it before.
Just for those who don't know Vida is the black one.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Vida is beautiful! What a great picture, love the snow effect on her gorgeous black coat!

Vida looks very loving! And it is NOT very bad to get attached to an animal. There is nothing wrong with that at all, I am the same with Nelson.

·
Super Moderator
26,805 Posts
So cute!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
im very attached to my boy as well. i spend hours every single day with him, infact, usually more time with Cutter then my boyfriend!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used to go out and sit for hours with my chickens :lol: I wasn't nearly as attached to any of them.

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
I'm so attached to Nelson, that my Husband is actually jealous of the attention Nelson gets. My thoughts evolve around him, my discussions evolve around him - lol.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Everyone that knows me knows that my horse comes first. :]
Vida's gorgeous, and I couldn't imagine NOT getting super attached to my horse.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thats a great picture! Such a sweet face..
I'm attached to my horse! I try not to talk about him as much because it annoys people who aren't into horses (and some that are!) haha

·
Banned
5,526 Posts
I think I recognize the other horse (the sorrel) as being the horse of our famous carrot bandit. :p

Poor Vida....being in such bad company!:-|

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Maureen, I would have serious questions about your dedication to the species if you didn't get that attached to Vida. She is certainly one worthy of such adoration. She and Fras look so comfortable in their big fluffy coats. :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We finally got a ride in yesterday. Its been about 2 weeks and I just saddled up and went. She was such a good girl. I've had horses in the past that would have to be lunged to get the fresh off before I dared get on after no riding for a few days.

Spyder your right, Fras is a very bad influence on Vida :lol:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Adorable

That is so sweet. Love to read posts like that.

.....I demand more pictures of her.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Once again I'm repeating "I love Vida"! I feel so lucky having such a sweet girl to ride. She takes me to places I would never see if not on horseback.

This is from this morning. We've been riding every day for awhile, the weather has been nice

Attachments

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Oh waw, that's sick! beautiful area you live in! look at that weather and beautiful flowers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts