The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it all started on a clear day i met her and fell in love she taught me alot about myself like that i had the right to be loved and the capacity to love back i will always remember my time with her i know shed kick me right now for crying but i cant help it remembering her is a dagger in the heart it hurts but those day were the best days i ever had she was my lil red roan appy qh cross my love my life my everything my first horse i just wish i got to say good bye and thats what kills me the most my last memorie is kissing her neck hugging her and telling her id see her tommarow then she was sold before i woke up the next day by my step father after i worked her off in wood work worth over $500.00 after that she was put down because the new owners were so rough on her, but i guess this is not the time for anger, so i love and miss you Honey ill see you soon wait for me up there babe......lots of hugs and kisses and good bye.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
:cry: I'm sorry....she meant a lot to you.....obviously.....and left a big hole in your heart......Some love stories have a happy ending.....but all eventually end with a broken heart.

What matters is you loved her.....

For these I tell you are the greatest things in the world. Faith, Hope, and love. What are we without love?

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. At least she knew you loved her.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.