Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh I miss riding my boy.
He is getting strong every day, been getting super rowdy in the pasture and when he's loose in the arena but when he starts really working and using his body correctly he only lasts about 25 minutes more of less depending on how much turnout he's had that day.

Ugh I know it's better then he was and he is getting better everyday. Tomorrow is his last day on the Uniprim.

Gah I just want my pony to be healthy!!

Okay done with small rant lol:wink:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh for sure Duffy!

I know he's happy when I just saddle him up and walk him around outside after letting him get his yah Hans out loose innthe arena...but still we were doing so great in our lessons, had goals and things epwhere just going great before he got so sick. And on top of his recovery my trainer and I (and her other clients) will be moving to our new barn right after I get back from Hawaii...now I'm going to be perionoid about how dusty everything is!:shock:

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Glad to hear things are working out!

Its so scary when they're ill! But you'll be riding in no time... and pictures when you first ride him again ;D AND as soon as you've finished you have to tell us about it!!

·
Registered
17,077 Posts
Aww sweetie, in due time! And not a minute sooner!

I had dreams about riding my horse when he was on stall rest for 2 weeks (or was it three?)

I agree with pictures too! And I'm glad he's feeling better!! Yay!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.