The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
I echo MeditativeRider, he is beautiful and I love Appaloosas as well! I grew up with them!

I'm unfortunately pretty unoriginal when it comes to names, but what about "Spot On"? I know it isn't the most creative, but I typically like to incorporate something like "spot" or "dot" in Appaloosa names!

Also, what is his barn name? You might be able to play off of that!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I echo MeditativeRider, he is beautiful and I love Appaloosas as well! I grew up with them!

I'm unfortunately pretty unoriginal when it comes to names, but what about "Spot On"? I know it isn't the most creative, but I typically like to incorporate something like "spot" or "dot" in Appaloosa names!

Also, what is his barn name? You might be able to play off of that!
Thank you! His barn name is Wyatt and so far I haven't been able to incorporate it. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears

Registered
I tend to be pretty literal with names. I look at him and see Cinnamon Toast.

Registered
Thank you! His barn name is Wyatt and so far I haven't been able to incorporate it. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears
I am absolutely no good at coming up with names, and this is not a name suggestion, but if you wanted to use Wyatt could you use it as like "What are", like "Wyatt you looking at" (= what are you looking at) (reply would be "um you because you are a pretty horse"). Random idea I know.

Registered
His colouring is so unique so I think something along the lines of these 鈥

Constellation
Stardust
Chocolate Sundae
Cookies and Cream
Sweet Dreamer

1 - 20 of 40 Posts