The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some horse headshots. I want to work on my horse head shots and I really would like to use some of your horses as my subjects for drawing. Anybody up for letting me draw their horse? I wont let you down. I promise.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I would love one! :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
I have some you can draw! Feel free to pic as many or as few as you want and you can look in my barn for more pictures :)

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is my first try at frontal horse face but Im working on it. I will post one of my other drawings that I did for LoveStory. And I think i will do the first one of Lenore, and the horse drinking water possibly.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got all the pics im going to do saved in my computer. Im working on two at once right now. When i get each of them done I'll post them here.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Cool. Do you know how long it usually take you? No rush, just wondering.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i got a couple of horses to draw, but the horse that I have drawn up there, I drew it in like 2 hours. Im working on two other ones right now, but I should be able to get the one of your horse drinking water done by tomorrow when I get back from work. i work on a horse farm and havent been to work in two days and the guy who owns the farm doesnt muck the horses stalls that I do very well, so who knows how long it will take plus musical practice right after school. It should be done in a day or two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts