The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I posted a thred yesterday asking for oppinions nad advice, thot and such about my horse. I got 2 replies and really would like more. PLease take 5 minutes and tell em what you think of my mare. She is 3 years old. 4 in April. about 15.1 hands and has been droke almost a year.
:D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Do you have any pictures of her straight on? In the second picture her head looks un-proportional. Her front legs look a little odd.

She reminds me of my first horse. Beautiful.

·
Registered
987 Posts
She is a nice looking mare. It would be nice to have better conformation shots of her. Do not put her boots on it is hard to tell what the legs look like with them on.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
She's a pretty girl : ) I just think in the second picture her head looks too big for her neck. That's just my opinion. Doesn't make her any less beautiful.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Her head does look a little big lol but it's cute anyways. Something about her back legs looks different, could just be the pic though. I think shes cute.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
i like her eye & she looks like she tries hard !
also i think shes just standing funny on her LH in the first pic

what happened to you guys ?!?! if you dont mind me asking of course

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SHe is downhillin her growth right now and she triped in the arean when i was just troting her and she couldnt bet back up so was "swimming" to get her front end under her for about 20 feet and with my bodey flipped up and then under her she just couldnt. She busted my ribs/hip and neck. she pulled a muscle in her knee and was on stall rest for 3-4 weeks n stable wraps. I called 2 vets but I didnt have enough money to have them come out so told them what happend what her knee looked like and what I was doing for it and they said i was doing all they would have told me to and that if she was limping or laying on it alot after a week or so to have them come out. Her knee was the size of a watermelon.
She is 100% recoverd now and I am to except my hip still twinges every once nad while, I also landed on my bad knee. but I have riden and ts not like im liming or on bed rest or on painkillers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.