The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would try and draw my horse(s) that would be amazing! I don't care if you change the posistion or whatnot I just want to get an idea about what they would look like if I paid for some one to draw them. It would be even better if you could combine the pictures to put my horses in the same drawing.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
erm well i could do a collage of both of your horses.
1each
1 for your grey one
+ 1 for your chesnu
what are the horses name ?
erm have yuu got ayny headshots of them?
or any of them trotting or something.
as i need a min background, and 2 pics to collage in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
i could try and draw one if you like. :) it may not be that good though, since i'm only a beginner and haven't been drawing for a lond time. but you know, if you want i could give it a try. =D

·
Registered
376 Posts
erm well i could do a collage of both of your horses.
1each
1 for your grey one
+ 1 for your chesnu
what are the horses name ?
erm have yuu got ayny headshots of them?
or any of them trotting or something.
as i need a min background, and 2 pics to collage in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Did you want your horse's names on the drawing?

·
Registered
248 Posts
doesnt matter. do you want a better pic?
I already did two of the pics you posted and I'm working on a third one. But if you want I can do some more, I really enjoy doing them. :) Even if I am only a beginner. lol.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hello, if you did want a collage and some edits lease let us know by visiting our thread at http://www.horseforum.com/horse-artwork/anyone-want-free-photo-edit-collage-33894/page10/#post382254
have a look through the pages starting from the beggining and see what we can do. tell us the horses name ect. just post some pictures on there and we will have a go as we really enjoy it.

thanks jade x
you two already did one and it looked amazing! thanks so much. if you want to do another one ill give you some better pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts