The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is March 15th waiting FOREVER to get here?! I'm dying to ride my horse again, and now that he'll be in reining training. I'm just chomping at the bit. He's a quick learner, and I'm sure he's going to pick it up easily - he's so freaking athletic. I would know, he's left me hanging in the air on several occasions!

I'm kind of entering this at an advantage, because he's pretty darn broke and he's very smart. I can't wait to watch him progress!

And then when he gets good? Freestyle >>8D -rabid- I'm excited. This is all Alyssa's fault. "have you ever ridden a reining horse?" "No." "Well get up and take a spin n__n" .. I'm going to tell her that too. Not my fault. Her fault. 100%.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Aww. Not riding must suck. Luckily with my boy I get to do all his eventing training in the saddle!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't trust the ground here, and it's been so ridiculously slick and I don't have an indoor. Yes, it sucks. I usually have him boarded but that just wasn't a possibility this season.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Haha! Reining is so awesome. Its so thrilling and intense and to ride a fully trained reiner its the coolest feeling the world!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I am right there with you!! My girl is in training for two more months. Can't wait to ride! I'mm tired of riding friend's horses... Ready to ride my own.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.