The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to practice drawing ; i just got my charcoal & other drawing pencils for christmas. i will draw as many as i can :) keep in mind im not the best :D but ill try - but post big and clear pictures .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ooh me please!
If you need a better/bigger picture I have some.
This is Elmo

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.... i have elmo done ; im going to post the picture when i can find my camera ; it will proably do it know justice - i hope you like it !! ; i just cant seem to get butterscotch drawn right . im probably going to just play around with it so probably wont draw the exact picture . :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
.... i have elmo done ; im going to post the picture when i can find my camera ; it will proably do it know justice - i hope you like it !! ; i just cant seem to get butterscotch drawn right . im probably going to just play around with it so probably wont draw the exact picture . :)
I can't wait to see it :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rodents and danstarks are done . still working on butterscotch . lol please dont expect a picasso :) i dont think trhere bad though *:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

^^^apache.

^^lenny

Thanks could you do one of apache and the on of lenny for me please -- if you have time. thanks

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
ohh and if you have time could you do this one -- i would really appreciate this one as i had to make the hard desicussion to put him down due to a stroke with no recovery

or

thanks ever so much

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jadewood ; i will do all of them if you give me a better pictue of lenny . i can really only do face pics .

everybody else ; ill post all the finished drawings tommrow morning ): ; soory i cant tonight.

·
Registered
291 Posts
That would be funny...

Just thinking...maybe you could do my two. I wouldn't get mad if you didn't. The pictures aren't the best (crappy camera) but you can try :oops: The strawberry roan is Shelly, the black and white one is Havana. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
100_0014.jpg 100_0005.jpg if u still want a horse to draw i would love to have a drawin of mine i have other head shots if you would like me to post them...sorry he is so dirty in these pics..he loves getting dirty...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YOU WOULD NOT BEILEVE WHAT I SAW WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING . ALL MY DRAWN PICTURES RIPPED UP WITH MY DOG SITTING NEXT TO THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; headshots are apppriciated . and i guess ill go start from scratch . pics up later )":

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
okay - so i did elmo in all graphite except some carbon in the mane . it will take me a while to do butter scotch and danastark since i have decided to do them in all carcoal ; so maybe like 1 ; 30 minutes w/ a couple breaks . then i will resume doing every body eleses and most of them will be done by 2009 ! the rest with have to wait until 2010 :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
ok, i will find a better pic or lenny for you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts