The Horse Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Fix You' by Coldplay has become the theme song for my horse and I :)

I made this video a looong time ago when I finally had a breakthrough with my rescue and wanted to show how different he has become. Since this video was made, he's learned so much more and really came out of his shell.

So, here's the video that is basically the story of my horse!

Hope you enjoy it! Anyone else have a similar 'story' video for their horse?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! It's very heartwarming, and I can really see in him just how much he loves you and appreciates everything you have done for him :3

And I kind of have a similar video. A few years ago I had a horse who had been used as a bronc horse, and you couldn't get near her. We did end up selling her against my will, so I made this video for her. I have also found out who her current owner is and have a phone number to call just to see how she's doing, but I haven't been able to get myself to do it yet because I'm afraid the person may not be nice and she may not be in a good place and stuff like that..... I just need to muster up the courage. Anyways, here is my 'story' video

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Nokotaheaven--Sweet video.
I'd give them a call. Knowing is better than not, right? And you might be surprised at how nice they are ;)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Nokotaheaven--Sweet video.
I'd give them a call. Knowing is better than not, right? And you might be surprised at how nice they are ;)
Haha yeah I suppose. I keep thinking negative about it

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
^I know that's easy to do. ): I hope your horsie is in a good situation! <3 Keep us updated.
Haha thank you, I shall :)
I'll post once I've gained the courage to call

·
Registered
44 Posts
wow i love what you have done with that horse giving a second chance i wish there where more people that would do this so the rescues where not so full but only if they had the expence.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great Video, Great Horse, Great Person! Love what you did for this horse :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts