The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is just awesome, beautiful, talented, well-trained, and completely untouchable. I would so steal him if I had the chance.

I absolutely love the cut on that second cow. Even though he missed a little, it really showcases his speed, agility, and quickness.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
amazing video, I can't get over that silly **** girl screaming like she was being kicked with his every turn though.... lmao

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, she must be either family, owner, or avid fan of the ncha because she is at almost every show. I get tired of hearing her. LOL.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That horse is fantasttiiiccc haha i would steal him to. Let me know if you succeed with that ;]

and i love the angle of that first pic, its amazing aand that lady is terribly obnoxious, goodness - she sounds like this lady we used to have at high school rodeo who's son rode bronc and everytime he'd ride she'd scream "lift" as loud and as high as she possibly could. it was the funniest thing, kept rodeo entertaining in the long hot day of waiting to run haha

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
The first is an absolutely wonderful horse!!

Too bad it has to wear a fake tail. It should be unneccessary in a performance horse, IMO.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
o man smorbs im gonna steal him first. he is breath taking and i love highbrow cat horses. Im on my way to go get him lol.

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's a High Brow Cat son. Cat is awesome to watch in the pen.

Did anyone watch the bloodstock sale on Saturday? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Yep, I did. Talk about some nice yearlings. I wish I had the money to buy even one of those stud colts. I also watched the Borden Futurity on Sunday. Congrats to Rocking W! He won with a score of at 229.

The first is an absolutely wonderful horse!!

Too bad it has to wear a fake tail. It should be unneccessary in a performance horse, IMO.
Don't worry, it's not a fake tail. It is just very well kept. I think anymore, the only show horses in the QH world that wear them are the pleasure/trail/and maybe halter horses.

o man smorbs im gonna steal him first. he is breath taking and i love highbrow cat horses. Im on my way to go get him lol.

Well then, you better hurry, LOL. His owners live here in Amarillo. I wish I had an address and I would go drool at MC over the fence. :D

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Are you sure about the tail? I see a definite layering and slight bulge that says fake tail. I would be glad to be wrong, though.

No matter, a wonderful horse that really seems to love its job.

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, I'm sure :D. The layering is because of the roaning he has on the dock of his tail. It would be impossible to keep a fake tail in a cutting horse, they would step on it and pull it out.

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^ Deal. A 2 for 1 package. LOL. I agree, he is good looking. What makes him that much more attractive is that he's a horseman. :D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Ill flash him, you bash him over the head and you guys can make a clean getaway, right after I find the screamer and slap her! HEHE

1 - 20 of 24 Posts