The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
How awesome is that!!! They are SO cute!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
It would be much more impressive if they had some markings.

·
Registered
753 Posts
aw they're so cute!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Ive never seen twins that turn out to be the same size!! Ive seen twins but one was about a hand plus taller, and stockier then his brother, and darker. Maybe they're identical?? lol

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thats neat! But I can go out and find two white horse whos the same size and age and say there are twins. Im not saying it would be the easiest thing to do but I could do it. Now if you showed me two paints that look alike them I will be impressed!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
But I can go out and find two white horse whos the same size and age and say there are twins.
I doubt you could find two IDENTICAL horses.

I'm impressed that they are the oldest twins period. Im assuming they will get a DNA test.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I doubt you could find two IDENTICAL horses.

I'm impressed that they are the oldest twins period. Im assuming they will get a DNA test.
Maybe not greatly identical but they could look the same. And if you look at the pictures they don't look just alike. I can tell different eye structure, one has just a slightly thicker neck(although that could be the way the pictures are).

But I'm also impressed that they are the oldest living. :shock:

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think they have lived together their whole lives and yes some horse are simular but they are so alike! even their owners cant tell them appart (a blue ribbon is tied in one of their manes) although i have noticed a weight differance!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
WAW! that is the neatest thing I have seen in a while! How cool!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.