The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am procrastinating getting things done this morning, so I decided maybe you all want to play a game with me that the girls and I play when we are riding. Sometimes we say, “if so and so were a horse, this is what he would be like,” or the game I want to play now, “if my horse were a person, this is who they would be.”

I’ll give an example:

Queen

If Queen were a human she would be in her Freshman year of high school, but young for her grade. You wouldn’t know she was young when you saw her however. She would be a stunning girl, dark skinned and haired with a way of carrying herself that made her seem above anyone around her.

She would be a star on the soccer team, playing varsity despite her young age, and the rest of the team would have a secret dislike of her, partly due to jealousy and partly to her attitude.

She would be an interesting version of a mean girl, expecting others to cow down to her. She would know exactly how to break someone without ever being obvious. She would have wanted to fight, but she would fear displeasing her coach enough to hold back, especially fearing jeopardizing her high standings.

She would be loyal to one girl, lovingly protective even. She would be someone who you grudgingly respected and secretly admired.

·
Super Moderator
10,238 Posts
My horse, if human, would be one of those people who was the class clown. And the kind you wondered if he was going to survive to adulthood because of his reckless choices.

Then, suddenly becomes a really sober, responsible adult.

In his real horse life, the change was so dramatic I changed his name.

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cashman

Cash would be a man in his twenties, but that type that mostly seems like they are far older. His personality is before his time, a cranky old man in a younger man’s body.

He would be a solid employee working as a logger. A big man; the type you notice towering over all of the others and wide with muscles you get from work instead of the gym.

He wouldn’t say much, but when he did everyone would listen. He would expect the others to work as hard as he did, and dislike anyone he found goofing around. He would surprise everyone occasionally with a dry joke that made them roll.

Life for him would be going to work and coming home. He wouldn’t be one to hang out at bars, although he would drink at nights at home. He would be who you wanted by your side in a fight, but rarely want to be in one.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Wrangler would be my Grandpa.... even as a 2 yr old he was an old soul.... he could have his moments but he always had my back and took good care of me. Still takes care of me at 24..... he takes care of everyone like my Grandpa did. I can just trust him with anyone on his back.

Chal is a crabby old man but a young soul even now at 21. He picks on his baby brother for no reason... An athlete and hard worker.

Captain is an airhead.... can't be told anything! He will try to break into anything even if he's told it won't work... he'll try. He is growing out of it at 4 thank goodness!

·
Registered
I have a buckskin lease horse named Buckie! I’m so excited for out journey together!
34 Posts
Buckie would be a the cute class clown, but with a spunky attitude. He would love all the ladies and be the best friend you could ever ask for. He would be kind, loyal, funny, and a troublemaker. He would tell all the bad, cheesy jokes, and just be a very fun person to be around. Like I said, best friend you could ask for.
Sky Horse Working animal Halter Horse tack

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Pony. If Pony were a person, he'd be the annoying overly-friendly guy in the sales department who talks too loudly and slaps people on the back, not realizing that that drives everyone crazy and that no one likes him being in their personal space. He'd also be fond of mansplaining. He would tell a lot of pointless stories that go on way too long. He would probably try to get everyone to hang out at bars together after work. He'd start drinking contests and lose them every time.

I love Pony and I love his personality -- it's why I got him. But I'm an introvert, and if he were a human I would literally run the other way if I saw him coming. He's such a doofus.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Moonshine would be that stereotypical super villain who has amazing plans and is super evil, but is surrounded by idiot henchmen (she lives in the pony pasture), so none of her plans ever come to fruition. She veers between megalomania and anger at all the idiots she has to deal with. But she never stops plotting...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Clin would be the clumsy teenager that had a grow spurt and has to re-learn where his feet go now
Stubborn at times, but in general with a good nature and a bit lazy, so making him work when his stubbornness streaks, just gets him to behave, I can just see him saying: Dude! Really? And rolling his eyes when I ask him to work

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Reactions: knightrider

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
If they were humans.. Popcorn the mini would be a cheerleader and on the wild side, Moose would be the jock, Suzi would his gf and never do anything without him, Mimi would be the lead mean girl, Jessie would be the diva,Rebel would be the overweight kid that was a class clown, Kirby would be womanizer, Rusty he would be the chill dude , loner.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts