The Horse Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Bones

Bones would be in his mid twenties. He would be the kindest hearted man, and beautiful to boot. He’d make sure everyone around him was laughing, but there would be a depth to him easily seen. He’d be a playboy with a good job, an architect in a big city, going to bars and always the life of the party.

Secretly though he’d be fighting his own demons. He’d use drugs to try and self medicate to no avail. No one would ever guess about the voices he heard, and he’d be smart enough to play it off in public.

A tortured soul with the biggest heart around. He wouldn’t be married, but he would take home a string of ladies from the bar. He would always be searching for meaning to his madness.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Lucy

Lucy would have always been gorgeous, always been the queen of any social group. She’d have an Italian accent and the looks to go along with it. She would have married an older man with a lot of money.

She would dress impeccably, and already be considering what preschool her unborn baby would go to, who his friends would be and where she could find a good nanny.

She wouldn’t have any true friends herself, because she would too much enjoy making people feel beneath her.

Her endearing quality would be an actual love for her family and her husband. She would go to any end in protecting them.

·
Super Moderator
27,068 Posts
Beauty would be like an old movie star. Fit and trim and still beautiful and the queen of the mean girls club.

Sierra would be that quiet girl next door that always gets looked over because there is nothing stunning about her. She's quiet and kind, honest and athletically built but kind of plain so until the right guy came along, her beauty would be overlooked. Sierra would be like that girl in "she's all that". And she would be a sophomore or a junior in high school.

Riley would be your star athlete. Muscular and good looking like Saved by the Bells Mario Lopes but with more of a Keanu Reeves type personality while Cloud would be your Brandon from 90210....

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Well, I'll chime in.
If George were human, he would be just like me. Or maybe if I were Equine, I would be just like George; we've been partners a long time. 'Nuff said about that ; I'll leave you to sort it out any way you please :-D

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
@farmpony84 I think Sierra is the best kind of any of them.

@george the mule I get that! I had a mare Runt in high school that I thought was a lot like me. I was never a mean girl or an athlete like her, but her anxiety was a picture of mine, and I connected perfectly with her.

The girls and I play “If I were a horse,” a lot too. I think the first time I remember playing that was pushing cows with my mother, and we went over lots of people.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Reactions: knightrider

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
well, at age 22 he decided he was a stud. If a mare is in heat around him now, he is just awful, gets pretty nasty, if you get my drift. He gets very hard to control. He cannot be next to a mare in heat. lol. Found out when I had put one mare next to him, She showed not signs of heat, until she was next to him. lol.. Hussies.. the both of them. lol.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Milton would be that sweet but awkward kid who has an overbearing mom (ahem...me) who fusses over him. He's the kid at school who wears glasses, has braces, needs an inhaler, and probably has permission to have his EpiPen on hand because he's allergic to everything.
He's also one of the smartest and most polite kids in the class. Honest. Hardworking. And wants everyone to like him.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
The Squigg would be like your cool aunt. The one who would have probably give you advice that sounds something like "If you're ever about to do something stupid and want to know if it was fun or not, call me first cause I've probably done it."
She's single, has a good job, doesn't give a care about what anyone thinks, maybe a little unhinged at times... probably drinks red wine or bourbon. Listens to 90's - 2000's rock.

Penny would be another mean girl. Total drama queen, and scrappy. Would probably run her mouth a lot and then when it came time to actually do something about it, she'd pull the other girls hair.
But when she commits herself to something, she's gritty and sees it through to the end. Would drink vodka seltzers and listens to pop country.

Martha just wants to be everyone's friend. She would be like the drunk girl in the bathroom at a bar telling everyone how pretty they are and to definitely not text their ex. She's smart and personable, sometimes a little shy a first. Tough as nails. Likes to go to the gym and drinks craft beer, listens to Tyler Childers.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Beamer

Beamer is in his mid 60s, kind of debating retirement, but he’s not sure what he would do without his job. He’s dependable and steady, loves his grandchildren and spoils them even though he was tough on his kids.

He is a plane looking man, handsome to the right eye. He’s ambitious, and always hard at work. His job is in administration at this point in his life, but he misses actually running equipment for the county public works department.

He’s a lot like anyone you could meet, but adored by his family and the employees at his job. He never causes any issues, although people like to joke about the trouble he once caused in his youth.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Zeus

Zeus is just out of school, but he’s still partying with the high schoolers. He’s always up for a brawl. Short and blond with a good tan, some would call him a jerk and yet most love him. He’s a tease and a goofball, and just doesn’t care to grow up.

He is chill, maybe due to extracurricular activities. He has no real desire to drink, but doesn’t mind grabbing a beer just to look cool.

He is every little kid’s big brother. He plays catch with the neighbor’s elementary aged kids, enjoying that as much as making eyes at their good looking mother. He seems to take nothing seriously, and hasn’t moved out of his parents’ house yet. He keeps saying he’s looking for a job.

·
Registered
9,694 Posts
Freckles would be everyone's friend maybe too friendly with the guys (if you get my drift). She likes to flirt and wants marriage and a passel of kids. Her home would be open to all the neighbor kids and you could always count on her to babysit for you.

Gamble is a tough guy. Bully to all except those in his inner circle. Likely has ties to the Mafia and would definitely put a hit out on Thunder.

Thunder is the popular jock with women hanging on him. He's good looking, knows it and is a little stuck on himself.

Majik would be a stay at home dad that liked to take his kids on adventures. A fun dad.

Cloud is a diva. She's too cool to do anything that would get her dirty or break a nail. Very empathetic though to her friends and always ready to offer comfort.

TJ is a comic, has lots of friends and always willing to add more. You can always count on him to get any job done but he's no cattleman. They are his one phobia and he's not ashamed to admit it.

Miss is full of teenage angst. She's anxiety ridden and likely has OCD tendencies that she tries her best to hide. Bad hair days, a new pimple, or a wrinkled blouse will send her into a panic. Total drama queen.

Flash is the grumpy old man constantly yelling "GET OFF MY LAWN!" His bark is worse than his bite though. When it comes to work he is a slow but steady Eddy.

Cutter is the kid that doesn't want to grow up and is a brat. Acts all nice around his parents/teachers but the minute their back is turned he's pulling pigtails and shooting spit wads. Other kids don't really like him but tolerate having him around because nothing they've tried will make him go away.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If my Nicki was a woman, she would shake her long,dark hair , her dark eyes would flash and she would kick my family to the curb,along with all the horses,dog and cats. Extremely jealous, she would not tolerate me spending time with anyone else. I'm not sure if she would still want me to rub her butt though. Haha!

·
Registered
8,115 Posts
Maggie is the crusty old lady that lives down at the end of the street and is nice to you if you're nice to her. She's seen it all in her life. Run marathons. Hiked the Appalachian Trail. Knows how to take care of herself and doesn't want your nose in her business. Thought about having a kid once way back when, but it didn't work out and she moved on. Built like a brick house, she knows she should lose some weight, but at her age, metabolism isn't what it used to be. With all the miles she's traveled, her feet hurt a little and sometimes her joints are stiff, but she makes due. She grudgingly acknowledges she can't live totally alone, so she tolerates a couple of other ladies hanging around, but is quick to tell them off when they annoy her. Just make sure breakfast and dinner show up on time, and she's mostly content to nap the rest of the day away now that she's retired.

Isabel was born to be a star, and she won't let you forget it. Her dad was a champion in his day, followed around by the paparazzi and getting his pick of the best ladies. Her mom wasn't the fanciest, but she still made the cut, and that's how the world got Izzy. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth on an estate that was famous in its heydey, she had the best of everything as a baby. She was dressed up and taken to beauty pageants, but after being second best a few times too many, she got shuffled to the side for a prettier, shinier model. Still, her life was easy. She had a large, adoring family around her. She raised some kids. When they were grown, she threw herself into charity work. Time has caught up with her, and she no longer has that girly figure people always admired, but when she stands just right, and the wind is blowing her hair just so, you see that sparkle in her eye that reminds you she was born to be a model.

Fizz is that mysterious and enchantingly beautiful girl that showed up on your college campus as a transfer student midway through sophomore year. Surrounded by a swirl of smoke from the cigarettes she hand rolls when she's nervous, her eyes don't tell you much, but you have the sense that she's always sort of worried about something. She's clearly smart, and some things come easily to her, but she doesn't work that hard; people are always shaking their head and sighing that she never quite reaches her "full potential." The people who hang around her desperately want to crack the code and understand what's going on in her head. There's a sense that she got stuck with people who treated her badly when she was a kid, and she internalizes a lot. When she's living in the moment, there's something joyful and adventurous about her. Yet she always holds something back, even from those who are close to her.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
@JCnGrace I bet your corral can be as fun to watch as the tv.

@TrainedByMares my Cashman is extremely jealous too!

@egrogan I really loved your descriptions! I got such a feel for Maggie and Isabel, and I don’t think I’ve paid much attention to them before.

·
Registered
8,115 Posts
really loved your descriptions! I got such a feel for Maggie and Isabel, and I don’t think I’ve paid much attention to them before.
@Knave, I suppose I don’t write as much about my old ladies because retired life is not so exciting…eat, drink, sleep, brush, harass Fizz, repeat 😉 They are characters in their own right though, and have had full and interesting lives before these quieter days.

·
Registered
8,766 Posts
My trimmer was working on Rusty yesterday and said "If Rusty were a person, he'd be a stoner." lol

He'd be the chillest person at the party. The guy everyone loves because nothing ever gets him worked up. When you're with him, you feel like no matter what happens, it will be ok. He will always be your friend, and always be up for goofing off. He has zero pride or arrogance, certainly no self-respect, but he has the biggest heart of anyone you've ever met. He'd give you the shirt off his back and share his last meal with you. He will show you affection regardless of how awkward it might be, and how silly he might appear to others. He doesn't care about those things. He's a hippy who thinks the world just needs more love. And apples. Also, a good bath.

Horse Eye Terrestrial animal Liver Snout

21 - 40 of 63 Posts