The Horse Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
8,766 Posts
Harley, on the other hand, would be an elegantly dressed professor of English literature with a lot of grey hair, poor eyesight and no understanding of today's youth. This would be frequently expressed as long sighs and utter resignation to his lot in life. He would hammer on about discipline and art and work ethics, and every once in a while, he would connect with a passionate student, and his eyes would light up so you could see the spark that once was, and maybe could still be, if his body wasn't so achy, and his soul so tired. He would elicit respect from all who knew him. His students wonder what he was like in his youth.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Freckles would be everyone's friend maybe too friendly with the guys (if you get my drift). She likes to flirt and wants marriage and a passel of kids. Her home would be open to all the neighbor kids and you could always count on her to babysit for you.

Gamble is a tough guy. Bully to all except those in his inner circle. Likely has ties to the Mafia and would definitely put a hit out on Thunder.

Thunder is the popular jock with women hanging on him. He's good looking, knows it and is a little stuck on himself.

Majik would be a stay at home dad that liked to take his kids on adventures. A fun dad.

Cloud is a diva. She's too cool to do anything that would get her dirty or break a nail. Very empathetic though to her friends and always ready to offer comfort.

TJ is a comic, has lots of friends and always willing to add more. You can always count on him to get any job done but he's no cattleman. They are his one phobia and he's not ashamed to admit it.

Miss is full of teenage angst. She's anxiety ridden and likely has OCD tendencies that she tries her best to hide. Bad hair days, a new pimple, or a wrinkled blouse will send her into a panic. Total drama queen.

Flash is the grumpy old man constantly yelling "GET OFF MY LAWN!" His bark is worse than his bite though. When it comes to work he is a slow but steady Eddy.

Cutter is the kid that doesn't want to grow up and is a brat. Acts all nice around his parents/teachers but the minute their back is turned he's pulling pigtails and shooting spit wads. Other kids don't really like him but tolerate having him around because nothing they've tried will make him go away.
Freckles would be everyone's friend maybe too friendly with the guys (if you get my drift). She likes to flirt and wants marriage and a passel of kids. Her home would be open to all the neighbor kids and you could always count on her to babysit for you.

Gamble is a tough guy. Bully to all except those in his inner circle. Likely has ties to the Mafia and would definitely put a hit out on Thunder.

Thunder is the popular jock with women hanging on him. He's good looking, knows it and is a little stuck on himself.

Majik would be a stay at home dad that liked to take his kids on adventures. A fun dad.

Cloud is a diva. She's too cool to do anything that would get her dirty or break a nail. Very empathetic though to her friends and always ready to offer comfort.

TJ is a comic, has lots of friends and always willing to add more. You can always count on him to get any job done but he's no cattleman. They are his one phobia and he's not ashamed to admit it.

Miss is full of teenage angst. She's anxiety ridden and likely has OCD tendencies that she tries her best to hide. Bad hair days, a new pimple, or a wrinkled blouse will send her into a panic. Total drama queen.

Flash is the grumpy old man constantly yelling "GET OFF MY LAWN!" His bark is worse than his bite though. When it comes to work he is a slow but steady Eddy.

Cutter is the kid that doesn't want to grow up and is a brat. Acts all nice around his parents/teachers but the minute their back is turned he's pulling pigtails and shooting spit wads. Other kids don't really like him but tolerate having him around because nothing they've tried will make him go away.
To funny ! You had me laughing.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If my Cat were a human, he'd probably be like a Liberace. Flashy, flamboyant with a "Look at me" attitude.
He has always had the opinion of "I'm Special!", and he truly is.
He has a sense of humor that I've never found on another horse. He LOVES being the center of attention. Not a mean bone in him, he's one of the gentlest stallions I've ever been around. Many has been the time I've taken him somewhere, and those around him have not known he was a stallion. He's just that good.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
@Bri-Equestrian he sounds lovely.

@Zimalia22 I really can imagine him. He sounds like Bones without the self mutilating disorder. He really is very similar; it’s too bad he has a neurological disorder. I’ve never met a horse I loved more.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Angelina would have been the girl in school who had one best friend rather than being the social butterfly. She would have been steady, gentle, kind and understanding to all though.
And she would have been a great student because her curiosity would have caused her to want to know about everything.
Angelina was a Taurus on the cusp of Gemini which endowed her with these traits.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Hero is that class clown that is always playing jokes but making people upset because he takes them a little too far. The snowballs thrown at the car break the windshield, or the banana peel makes someone fall and get hurt. However, he still thinks these things are funny, and wants you to laugh.

The excessive humor is to cover up the fact that inside he's a big scaredy cat. He's one of those big guys that feels timid inside, and has to have a show of bravado to let everyone know he's tough. If the other guy is across a fence, he'll pose and flex his muscles. "Look how strong I am!"

He likes females best because he doesn't have to be the toughest with them. He knows that they can just relate to each other with feelings and subtle body language, and not have to resort to bluffing or posturing. When it comes down to it, if a lady wants to be the brave one, he's happy to piggyback along on her bravery. On his own, with no one to impress, he shows how scared he really is inside. He needs someone to help him be brave.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
If Acicate were a person, he would be supremely self-possessed, sure of himself, and not really needing or wanting other people. He would be good to his wife or girlfriend, kind and giving, but remote. He would love his children, but spend little time with them. Rather like an electronic engineer, completely absorbed in his own interests but unable to truly bond with anyone.

If Windy were a human, she would be a rebellious 16 year old, fighting with her mother about things she doesn't really care about just to declare her independence from her mother. She would be loyal to her friends, but not above spreading unkind gossip. She wants to conform and fit in and belong. She is insecure about her hair and her body and doesn't realize how beautiful she is.

If Isabeau were a human, she would be one of those unattractive girls who believe they are beautiful and cause everyone else to think of them as beautiful. She would be a cheerleader who enjoys prancing in front of others. She would have a mind of her own and rebuff all the boys who fall under her spell, in spite of her lack of beauty. She is the ice queen, who doles out affection on her own terms. Secretly she adores helpless small creatures and longs for a baby to cuddle and adore.

If Chorro were a human, he would wear tuxedos whenever possible. He would be the elegant man about town, bedazzling women and causing them to fall in love with him. He would love schmoozing at restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. One of his favorite things would be taking a beautiful woman dancing. The eternal bachelor, he would never settle down with one woman.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I was hoping you would participate @knightrider! I hope @COWCHICK77 does too because she always makes me laugh. I could so understand all of your descriptions, and thought of people like that.

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
I've been wanting to read and participate in this thread because I love this game! So I'll go back and read everyone's!

I don't know why but I almost always imagine horses as kids in a high school setting, kind of 80s /90s coming-of-age movie style 🤣

Stilts, is the lanky, goofy dork that always hangs out with the girls. The girls think of him as the non threatening guy friend that will never get beyond the friend zone. He does try occasionally but he's awkward and gets shot down. Everyone knows he's gay but he hasn't come to terms with it yet and he's trying to pretend he's not until he moves out of his parents house and goes off to college.

China Dragon, She's the school bully. She's over weight, big and uses her size to steal the other kids lunches in the cafeteria and shoves kids down in the hall to steal money and gum. Pushes the nerds in lockers and makes them do her homework although she is smart enough to do it herself.
Her childhood wasn't great and underneath her tough exterior she is very insecure and keeps the others at a distance for fear of them discovering her weaknesses.

Piggy, she is the shy girl that no one pays much attention to, a late bloomer. She's clever and sporty, not all that attractive because she hasn't outgrown her baby fat..yet. She has a wild side that will come out once she gets to college. Will end up on a DVD of "Girls Gone Wild: Daytona Beach Spring Break". The wannabe football star boys she went to high school with will be in awe watching, sitting in their community college dorm room smoking cheap skunk weed and drinking King Cobra 40s from the corner store- "Dude didn't we go to school with her? She's hot"...

Rey, she's a freshman and trying to figure herself out. At this point she's a teachers pet which doesn't gain her popularity with her school mates. She hangs out with the middle school kids(Peanut) because they think she's cool and she let's them believe it. During lunch she sits alone and away from the cafeteria to avoid the bullies(China Dragon), most of the time she's in the science lab doing extra credit work. She'll be the one coming back to the 10 year reunion with a trophy husband driving an expensive car.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts