The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

If my horse were a human

6K views 62 replies 28 participants last post by  Knave 
#1 ·
I am procrastinating getting things done this morning, so I decided maybe you all want to play a game with me that the girls and I play when we are riding. Sometimes we say, “if so and so were a horse, this is what he would be like,” or the game I want to play now, “if my horse were a person, this is who they would be.”

I’ll give an example:

Queen

If Queen were a human she would be in her Freshman year of high school, but young for her grade. You wouldn’t know she was young when you saw her however. She would be a stunning girl, dark skinned and haired with a way of carrying herself that made her seem above anyone around her.

She would be a star on the soccer team, playing varsity despite her young age, and the rest of the team would have a secret dislike of her, partly due to jealousy and partly to her attitude.

She would be an interesting version of a mean girl, expecting others to cow down to her. She would know exactly how to break someone without ever being obvious. She would have wanted to fight, but she would fear displeasing her coach enough to hold back, especially fearing jeopardizing her high standings.

She would be loyal to one girl, lovingly protective even. She would be someone who you grudgingly respected and secretly admired.

See less See more
#7 ·
Cashman

Cash would be a man in his twenties, but that type that mostly seems like they are far older. His personality is before his time, a cranky old man in a younger man’s body.

He would be a solid employee working as a logger. A big man; the type you notice towering over all of the others and wide with muscles you get from work instead of the gym.

He wouldn’t say much, but when he did everyone would listen. He would expect the others to work as hard as he did, and dislike anyone he found goofing around. He would surprise everyone occasionally with a dry joke that made them roll.

Life for him would be going to work and coming home. He wouldn’t be one to hang out at bars, although he would drink at nights at home. He would be who you wanted by your side in a fight, but rarely want to be in one.

#10 ·
Wrangler would be my Grandpa.... even as a 2 yr old he was an old soul.... he could have his moments but he always had my back and took good care of me. Still takes care of me at 24..... he takes care of everyone like my Grandpa did. I can just trust him with anyone on his back.

Chal is a crabby old man but a young soul even now at 21. He picks on his baby brother for no reason... An athlete and hard worker.

Captain is an airhead.... can't be told anything! He will try to break into anything even if he's told it won't work... he'll try. He is growing out of it at 4 thank goodness!

#11 ·
Buckie would be a the cute class clown, but with a spunky attitude. He would love all the ladies and be the best friend you could ever ask for. He would be kind, loyal, funny, and a troublemaker. He would tell all the bad, cheesy jokes, and just be a very fun person to be around. Like I said, best friend you could ask for.
Sky Horse Working animal Halter Horse tack

#13 ·
Pony. If Pony were a person, he'd be the annoying overly-friendly guy in the sales department who talks too loudly and slaps people on the back, not realizing that that drives everyone crazy and that no one likes him being in their personal space. He'd also be fond of mansplaining. He would tell a lot of pointless stories that go on way too long. He would probably try to get everyone to hang out at bars together after work. He'd start drinking contests and lose them every time.

I love Pony and I love his personality -- it's why I got him. But I'm an introvert, and if he were a human I would literally run the other way if I saw him coming. He's such a doofus.

#15 ·
Moonshine would be that stereotypical super villain who has amazing plans and is super evil, but is surrounded by idiot henchmen (she lives in the pony pasture), so none of her plans ever come to fruition. She veers between megalomania and anger at all the idiots she has to deal with. But she never stops plotting...

#17 ·
Clin would be the clumsy teenager that had a grow spurt and has to re-learn where his feet go now [emoji23]
Stubborn at times, but in general with a good nature and a bit lazy, so making him work when his stubbornness streaks, just gets him to behave, I can just see him saying: Dude! Really? And rolling his eyes when I ask him to work [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

#19 ·
If they were humans.. Popcorn the mini would be a cheerleader and on the wild side, Moose would be the jock, Suzi would his gf and never do anything without him, Mimi would be the lead mean girl, Jessie would be the diva,Rebel would be the overweight kid that was a class clown, Kirby would be womanizer, Rusty he would be the chill dude , loner.

#28 ·
well, at age 22 he decided he was a stud. If a mare is in heat around him now, he is just awful, gets pretty nasty, if you get my drift. He gets very hard to control. He cannot be next to a mare in heat. lol. Found out when I had put one mare next to him, She showed not signs of heat, until she was next to him. lol.. Hussies.. the both of them. lol.

#21 ·
Bones

Bones would be in his mid twenties. He would be the kindest hearted man, and beautiful to boot. He’d make sure everyone around him was laughing, but there would be a depth to him easily seen. He’d be a playboy with a good job, an architect in a big city, going to bars and always the life of the party.

Secretly though he’d be fighting his own demons. He’d use drugs to try and self medicate to no avail. No one would ever guess about the voices he heard, and he’d be smart enough to play it off in public.

A tortured soul with the biggest heart around. He wouldn’t be married, but he would take home a string of ladies from the bar. He would always be searching for meaning to his madness.

#22 ·
Lucy

Lucy would have always been gorgeous, always been the queen of any social group. She’d have an Italian accent and the looks to go along with it. She would have married an older man with a lot of money.

She would dress impeccably, and already be considering what preschool her unborn baby would go to, who his friends would be and where she could find a good nanny.

She wouldn’t have any true friends herself, because she would too much enjoy making people feel beneath her.

Her endearing quality would be an actual love for her family and her husband. She would go to any end in protecting them.

#23 ·
Beauty would be like an old movie star. Fit and trim and still beautiful and the queen of the mean girls club.

Sierra would be that quiet girl next door that always gets looked over because there is nothing stunning about her. She's quiet and kind, honest and athletically built but kind of plain so until the right guy came along, her beauty would be overlooked. Sierra would be like that girl in "she's all that". And she would be a sophomore or a junior in high school.

Riley would be your star athlete. Muscular and good looking like Saved by the Bells Mario Lopes but with more of a Keanu Reeves type personality while Cloud would be your Brandon from 90210....

#25 ·
@farmpony84 I think Sierra is the best kind of any of them.

@george the mule I get that! I had a mare Runt in high school that I thought was a lot like me. I was never a mean girl or an athlete like her, but her anxiety was a picture of mine, and I connected perfectly with her.

The girls and I play “If I were a horse,” a lot too. I think the first time I remember playing that was pushing cows with my mother, and we went over lots of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.