Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where would it be? Or with whom?

For me, I would KILL to train with the Spanish Riding School in Veianna..... that would be amazing!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
ooooo Klaus Balkenhol!!! i would learn german just to go learn from him!!!

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
With the British Horse Society instructors. ANY of them, honestly. I think they are some of the best event instructors in the world and many of the top trainers from every country are BHS certified. My new instructor in KY is BHS certified. super excited about that one!

oo the Spanish Riding School would be amazing!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I also say with a BHS instructor - they KNOW they're stuff. I love the way europeans ride.. some aspects of their style are pretty different from us.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Probably Great Britain if we`re talking an international move. Staying close to home I`d go to Powell River as my FAVORITE coach in BC moved there. *Sighs* I`d love to ride under her again.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Definitely I would go to train with Wolfram Wittig in Europe or Robert Dover in the US.
I am very happy with my coach right now - she is amazing and is riding with Robert Dover.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I'd like to train with the OCET, or move over to Europe and ride with Pippa Funnell.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Omg, I'd love to train under Will FP! We have a simaler predicament(very tall) and I'm always struggling with thy so learning from him would e amazing!
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.