1. I would buy a thousand or 2 acres in the Navasota -College Station TX area. It would include a 4 bedroom house. A 2 bedroom guest house. A barn to accomadate my reigning/cutting/jumping horses. A nice big arena, fully loaded, with chutes, pens, roping box, alley way, EVERYTHING.
2. Registered Angus cattle. In one pasture. Bucking stock in the other.
3. A few draft horses. I have allways wanted a draft.
4. Ford F350 king ranch edtion. Maroon. With a big *** horse trailer w/ LQ and a 18wheeler to haul the bucking bulls.
5. A beautiful jumper. And lessons in all disciplines. I have never had lessons in my life and would love too.
I already have the property/house/barn/trailer business so you guys were no inspiration haha.
I can honestly say that through my wonderful, lovely parents as well as great fortune, I don't want for much, but if I haaaaad to make a list:
1. unlimited time/travel to search for a new horse - I want a horse that's PERFECT for me. And if I have to go all over the wild blue yonder to get him, so be it.
2. barn expansion - I'd definitely add a few more stalls to my barn.
3. great quality square bales - CANNOT get them square around here
4. a lease on a reining horse & lessons - I don't want to buy it because I don't know if I'll like it!
5. the perfect horse for my boyfriend - my boyfriend is perfectly content about being on the ground around my boys, and is comfortable lunging and whatnot, but I know he'd need the perfect steady horse to learn on. Also, being 6'4", he needs a bit of a bigger/stockier steed!
1. Gooseneck, much like my friend's one - pulled by a semi with complete living area - just because my little two horse float is going without a handbrake at the moment and we're spending more in hotel bills than what a live-in goose would cost us. And I want an angle load for Toby to stop scrambling...
2. Sand dressage arena with mirrors - doesn't even have to be indoors (riding in the rain can be fun!). All I have to do is convince Dad to get rid of two of the garden beds, five trees and I'll have it... I wish
3. Stables - I would like big, covered stables with a tack room and feed shed. Only needs two stalls because I've had to cut back on horses and don't have time to take on any more. Would also like unlimited access to sawdust.
4. To Move Closer To Pony Club - I'm getting completely over the three hours drive to get to my pony club (we have about 7 that are closer, but it's more the zone I don't like..) and the 2 1/2 hours drive to get to my trainer. It's so time consuming to do that drive every weekend.
5. A few more horses - I've already got my dream horse that will hopefully take me to the top and my dream "fang around" horse but I enjoy training youngsters so some off the track horses would be nice. All I need is grass in the paddock or lots and lost of roundbales..
1. Own horse property ( House, Barn, pastures, riding arenas(indoor & out door) run ins
and miles and miles of trails) No more boarding for me!
2. Truck and Trailer
3. feed and hay for a lifetime of horse ownership for as many horses that I wish
4. Unlimited training & instruction by the trainers of my choice
5. Unlimited money supply to live comfortably , pay for all horse related expenses, vet, tack ..anything......for the rest of my life and then be passed down to my daughter. I really would love to quit my job!
1. I would want to buy 10+ acres next to a park with access to trails.
2. Build my dream home, complete with pastures, in-ground pool, and a covered arena.
3. Buy a super duty truck with trailer.
4. Get some high end top quality tack. The best of the best for my baby.
5. Enough money to support two horses forever!!!