The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I had a problem with getting that "have to sneeze" feeling into a real sneeze. Now because allergies have started up (thank you nice weather....pfft!) I had a BIG LONG sneezing fit yesterday to the point my nose and my ribs were sore. It was a good laugh, I couldn't finish a sentence without exploding. It's that stupid polin (sp). Not stuffy, just random long hard sneezing fits. Happens every year. I took Claritin today to see if it will help.

I know how to start sneezing, now any suggestions on how to stop it. I thought of plugging my nose but the ridiculous idea of my eyes popping out of my head made me change my mind. I stuck my finger on my upper lip under my nose once and that worked....once... my trainer suggested biting my tongue, apparently it helps her. Well I chomped when I sneezed...ouch.

sneezing is all fine until it makes you sore. When I was little I would sneeze to the point my eyes teared and I was holding my side, I'm just sneezy...isn't that one of the 7 dwarfs?:shock:

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
LOL sorry for chuckling,

hope the claritin helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.