The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moms taking me to go see my new horse, Cody today. I'm going to take a MILLION pictures to post up here as soon as I get home :D I'm also going to measure him for a new winter blanket for when he comes home. I only owe another $150 on him, and he comes home at the end of January. He is a red dun paint with a white face, one blue eye and one brown eye. Theres some summer pictures of him in a few threads :) I'm so excited to go see him.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
oh, is that him in your avatar? He's absolutely stunning! I'm a sucker for a blue eye!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes he is the one in my avatar!
I got to go see him and I LOVE HIM! He has such a cute personality :)

Part one of pics...
awe.jpg

cody.jpg

codyy.jpg

cuteface.jpg

duuuhhh.jpg

feelssooogood.jpg

heehee.jpg

We kinda have the same expression in this one... lol
LOL.jpg

tute.jpg

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I absolutely love his markings! Is he broke to ride already? when do you start to work with him and ride him? what are you wanting to do with him?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes hes broke to ride, just not really "trained:. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do. I know I'm going to do loads of rail riding, and maybe some for fun barrel racing. Little bit of english riding too. He is really stocky, so maybe I will try to learn some roping or cutting or something too lol. He is just going to be a fun all around horse. Hes not a champion, or registered, or has the best comformtaion in the whole world, but, I love him :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts