The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wish me luck! I am going to call Chances' original breeder and see if they coyuld tell me some stuff about him.(horse in my avatar). I'm scared to do it...........

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Good luck! It would be interesting to find out!

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the phone is ringing....darn! wrong number! but he gave me the right one, so here goes again!
EDIT
ok, they didn't answer. i'll try again later. it's scary enogh for me to call my own neighbors, let alone people who I have never heard of or seen in my life that bred my horse? what if they want him back? AHHH! I need some support guys! :(

·
Registered
504 Posts
Good luck and dont worry about it, im sure they will actually love to hear from you.
Also if they want him back, you dont have to give him back. You own him now and unless your willing to sell you dont need to consider giving him to them. So chill out and dont worry :)

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I will try again a little later.... Now I'm off to teach Chance how to bow! :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm in contact with all of my horses breeders, they all like to hear updates on how their past babies are doing :) Good luck!!

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
That's so lucky you know how to contact them! I'm sure they'll love to hear from you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts