The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so If i wanted to just make a normal vid, I would just go online and find some pics on google images or something. But, since this will nt be a normal one, and I feel like using HF members' pics, Im going to ask you guys! Ok, so I need pics of you and your horses/your horse. I'm tied between 2 songs, so I will ask for some for both. Here is what I need the pics to be of:
a smiling horse
someone laying on a standing horse
you galloping
dressage
barrel racing
bareback(jumping,riding,sitting, etc.,lol)
laying down horse with someone next to it.
^^ can be foals, mules, horses :)

and.........(for anyone who doesnt have one of those kinds of pics):
just any pic of you and your horse together!

Pics will be used in a vid, credit will be given. Thanks!
EDIT
there are no formal rules1 this is just for fun! It doesnt have to be your horse,either!

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
^^ That works too, Rissa. i stated that it's just for fun, no formal rules.
ALSO
Majestic Horse with person standing next to it works well, and aloso I need a pick of someone knocking down a barrel of a jump,etc. Also somone ponying a horse,foal, and someone standing next to more than 1 horse. lol.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice pics everyone! Well, smrobs, I need a pic of a person and horse. also a horses' eye, a newborn foal, and the rest of which I have posted. Keep those nice pics comin' everyone!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have a mad vid too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll have to put it up- it's like a head cam!!

anyway

gallop

and som interesting ones of Polocrosse coz it doesn't seem many ppl compete in that

Uh more stuff

oh i should stop lol got carried away

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
lol. i need more! Keep them coming! I know you guys aren't the only ones on here that have pics of their horses! :)
ALSO
need a [ic of somones horse that died, like maybe an old one surrounded by a haze, I dunno!lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts