The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm Nicky, from BC Canada. I'm 19 and currently working towards my AFA Farrier certification. I grew up showing Arabians on the Arab circuit, then switched to open dressage when I was 16. I now own a 10 yr old Thoroughbred mare named Kokanee and we do dressage, hunter jumpers, and some eventing. I would also eventually like to get into some western. I have been a member of the horse channel forums for the past 6 years and just thought I'd try a new forum as well :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Country Woman,
Yes I have I've shown there many times! I actually just live right across the river from Langley, in Maple Ridge. How about you?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi, NH! I spent two of the best years of my life back in my younger days on a ranch near Ft. St. John! It's where I learned to ride. Wow, it was the wild West back then. I loved BC so much.

·
Registered
49,436 Posts
When I was a kid I went to kids horse camp just across the border in Aldersgrove. I no live near Seattle. Lots of great horse country in BC.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
welcome to the forum I think you will like it here there is a lot of information and a lot of interesting stuff to look at and read so sit down and enjoy

·
Registered
14,652 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am in BC as well, the Cariboo. Great time to be a farrier here, there is a shortage big time in our area.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I was born in BC but now live in Ireland. Look forward to seeing some pics of your mare.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts