The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and this guy we've been friends for a long time. A few nights ago we went to a party and we were there 30 mins before him and some of his friends started calling me some very...degrading names. They consisted of "dirty ho", "skank", "****ty b*tch", and other terms along that line. I'm not like that at all!!!!Seriously, I wear my besy guy friend's clothes most of the time. Now, he's trying to make up for it with telling me how wonderful I am and stuff and he even asked me out. When I finally told him I was still p-oed at him, he yelled at me!!!!!!Ugh, please help me figure out what to do. Thanks for reading!

·
Banned
752 Posts
Yeah, girl.
He's totally not worth any worries. If he's willing to treat you like crap "just to be cool" or whatever he was thinking when he was with his friend's he's not a great person to have around.

And hey, don't stress. You know you're none of those things you were called.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Drop him. He is NOT a true friend if he stoops to that level. If he were my friend and I heard him calling me those names I'd beat the holy living jesus out of him.

One ear and out the other, let them call you those names. Because you know your none of them. Don't let this stupid dramatic situtation bring you down, always be positive and keep your head up girly!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts