The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was watching a documentary on Canada (And Michael Bublé) and I've made a list of why I'm moving to Canada as soon as I can.

1. Micheal Bublé lives in Canada. :) I'm gonna kidnap Michael Bublé and lock him in my basement. I love Michael Bublé.

2. Amazing wildlife. You have mooses, different kinds of deer and elks, goats and bears :)

3. Spectacular terrain. Lake Louise, Niagra Falls, Banff (sp?).

4. It snows in Canada. I love snow almost as much as I love Michael Bublé.

5. Calgary Stampede. Enough said.

So as soon as I save enough money, I'm getting a job over there. I'll get a job working in a stable, living onsite and I'll kidnap Michael Bublé and hide him in one of the stables :)

No, but seriously I'm moving to Canada one day. Never ever let me forget this.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great Idea! Canada is great! Gets cold out here tho, but you will get used to it. Oh and for Michael Bublé he is already tied up in my basement sorry :p

·
Registered
13,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Hey, that is awesome!!! Canada is a wonderful place to live. And yes, there is Spruce Meadows - don't forget that!! You should try for Alberta - I love it here!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
ONTARIO......................

Dang. This picture alone makes me want to live in Canada. Too bad I want to be president of the United States and I can't do that from Canada... Oh well, I'll be the governor of Alaska and I'll see the northern lights there! I know, high goals for a ninth grader right?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, you guys have got me hooked :) Anyone need a working student at their barn in 3 years time?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
LOL Icrazyaboutu!!! You are just like me I guess - I would like to be the Prime Minister of Canada! Haha - like thats going to happen! Oh well, we can always dream!

Yes Gidji - you do need to move to Canada - you'd love it here!! I don't have a barn, so I can't help you on that aspect - I'm still waiting to get my horse Berdi in the spring!! But if you move to Alberta you can come see me and Berdi!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Come to BC, there's tons of barns around here that would hire you!
Don't Australia and Canada have some deal where young people can move freely from one to the other to work? I can't remember how it works exactly, but my dad was trying to explain it to me a while ago...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come to BC, there's tons of barns around here that would hire you!
Don't Australia and Canada have some deal where young people can move freely from one to the other to work? I can't remember how it works exactly, but my dad was trying to explain it to me a while ago...
Hmm, the definately something I'm going to try and find out about. If thats still going, it would make it so much eaiser with the VISAs and such.

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
I second Ontario!! I get to go up there at least twice a year to teach clinics. Beautiful place, but you need to have access to an indoor arena. This is the farm where I teach, in the early morning, this last December during my last clinic.

Her young pony stallion hanging out of the indoor ring.

Absolutely lovely in Ontario!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Arr, I'm hooked :) I'm moving there as soon as I can. You're all very lucky to live there.

·
Registered
411 Posts
So I was watching a documentary on Canada (And Michael Bublé) and I've made a list of why I'm moving to Canada as soon as I can.

2. Amazing wildlife. You have mooses, different kinds of deer and elks, goats and bears :)

4. It snows in Canada. I love snow almost as much as I love Michael Bublé.

these made me laugh :) haha even when there is two or more "mooses" u still call them moose, its kinda like goose, u dont say gooses, u say geese lol, sorry, it just made me laugh ":) same goes for elk, its just elk, not elks haha :p ill tell u one thing, if u move to saskatchewan, u will freeze your butt off. its - 40 today(im not sure what that is in farenheit) its very very very very very very very cold. it usually snow about five feet and in saskatchewan, we use air conditioning and heating in one day haha :p ive shot many deer, elk, moose, etc and they taste awesome!! Canada is a GREAT place to be!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I wanna move there, and I hate the snow 8O

I'll kidnap Michael Bublé and hide him in one of the stables :)
Though that said you were going to ... ride... him in the stables XDD

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
just don't forget the Canadian weather.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.