The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! So I've had my Amerigo saddle for years and absolutely love it, but I got it used and never knew what the "model" is. The stamp is as follows:

17N938129
C

I know the 17 is the seat size and the N means it's a standard flap, but the rest of the number is nowhere to be found online! The Amerigo website says saddles made in 1998 or 1999 have only 6 serial numbers, but there's no way this saddle can be that old - it looks amazing!

Maybe you guys will have more luck :cool:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Hey there! So I've had my Amerigo saddle for years and absolutely love it, but I got it used and never knew what the "model" is. The stamp is as follows:

17N938129
C

I know the 17 is the seat size and the N means it's a standard flap, but the rest of the number is nowhere to be found online! The Amerigo website says saddles made in 1998 or 1999 have only 6 serial numbers, but there's no way this saddle can be that old - it looks amazing!

Maybe you guys will have more luck :cool:

I don't know anything about your saddle, sorry. But I just wanted to say that a saddle from 1998/1999 is NOT old. I've seen saddles from the early 1900's that are still in working condition (western). So I woudn't be surprised if your saddle looks amazing and is that "old." Best of luck, hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did already look there - that's the page where it says saddle with six serial numbers are from '98 or '99. The pdf with saddle names are for saddles made after 2009 sadly :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.