The Horse Forum banner

In celebration of my new lens... *img heavy*

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  TwisterRush 
#1 ·
I shall share some of my favorite equine photos taken with my new lens, a 70-200 f 2.8 Canon EF lens.

These photos were all taken through out 2009. Each time I needed the lens I rented it so I never got a chance to learn it.

I just got a brand new one for myself and am slowly learning all about it!

So here are some older photos I wanted to share. I love them all.

The BEST part about that lens is I can take my photos of my flash card and load them right to FlickR. Unless something needs to be cropped generally photos are so sharp, and rich and bold I don't need to edit at all unless I have to put a watermark on it. I love this lens. The camera is an old XTI only 6 MP. Most pocket cameras these days are 12 mp but that lens takes the CAKE.

I cannot WAIT till Keegan gets back to Indiana in May. Whoo HOO I can't wait to chase him around with this lens now that he's a big beef cake muscle man.

Indoor low light.

Very low light, no sun. Ourdoor.

Terrible noon sun.

Kentucky Horse Park.

Cigar.

I rather like this one.

See less See more
#6 ·
REALLY great photos!

Off topic, but on those bay Arabians, god I do not like that grease. I don't see why they put it on, it just makes their faces look mucky and gross.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.