The Horse Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi! I've been looking for a quiet place to retire my 25-year-old gelding pony. It occurred to me that I might be missing smaller farms with no internet presence. All he really needs is a nutritious pasture, pasture mates and humans who will handle his day-to-day needs (farrier, blanketing, supplements etc..) A lot of the places I have seen have fancy things like indoor rings and heated tack rooms. I'm not really interested in paying for that kind of thing. I just want a place where he will be loved and cared for. Does anyone know of any places that are like that?

MOD NOTE (jaydee)
All personal contact information must be shared via the Forum’s PM Conversation system.
Members need to have made 5 posts on the forum to use the PM system

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi! I've been looking for a quiet place to retire my 25-year-old gelding pony. It occurred to me that I might be missing smaller farms with no internet presence. All he really needs is a nutritious pasture, pasture mates and humans who will handle his day-to-day needs (farrier, blanketing, supplements etc..) A lot of the places I have seen have fancy things like indoor rings and heated tack rooms. I'm not really interested in paying for that kind of thing. I just want a place where he will be loved and cared for. Does anyone know of any places that are like that?

hi
i have a place in new york pasture and playmates and im willing to take care of his daily needs. '

1 - 4 of 4 Posts