The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yep and the others aren't too forgiving either, I know his sire and grand-sire are pretty impressive but these pics aren't doing this horse any justice. To me he seems down hill in other pics on the site. The reason I'm asking you guys is to prove to my dad that this is not a great stallion, he found this guy online and thought this would be a good one to breed with since he is close and AWS registered. I said no way right off the bat, but he was insistent

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is exactly what I told my father, weak hindquarters but has pretty head piece, the place made me very skeptical(doesn't look professional). Other things that make me nervous were the fact like was he ever ridden? Cause it don't seem like it. They don't show picture of him under saddle not once. And they don't even list a show record. But thanks for your insight guys I showed your thoughts to my dad and he is coming around.:roll:

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Your father sounds like my mother... Gung ho because he is pwetty w/o much regard to whether he is actually a qulity horse and/or breeding material... and the fact that he is pwetty and close, he is sold...

I think he would make a lovely gelding.
Exactly Honeysuga, lol, I just wish he would listen to me for a change. Instead of it taking other peoples opinions to convince him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.