Wow! That's a FUNNY one!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Ohhhh I likeee that! Haha

·
Registered
698 Posts
Western riders get to have all the fun. I'm always stuck wearing navy and tan. I could go really crazy and wear olive green.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Western riders get to have all the fun. I'm always stuck wearing navy and tan. I could go really crazy and wear olive green.
lol! You should go really "wacky" and go with gray or "tweed" coat and <GASP!> RUST breeches! hehe I miss rust breeches... They were slightly more flattering on those of us that fill out our 18" saddles, lol.

Back in 78, when Rust was brand new and "The Thing"! lol

Here's a girl showing this year in Rust. I hope they really make a come back!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
LOL - Way too funny.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Yeah Kermit looks funny in that dress !!!!!!!!!!
Nice try. That was you....many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many,many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, years ago.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
lol!
Here's a girl showing this year in Rust. I hope they really make a come back!!!

Oh but they ARE back!!! A friend of mine who runs a tack shop told me they were coming back last year. Didn't believe him. This year? all over the A circuit! Apparently Tailored Sportsman can't keep them in stock....

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Oh but they ARE back!!! A friend of mine who runs a tack shop told me they were coming back last year. Didn't believe him. This year? all over the A circuit! Apparently Tailored Sportsman can't keep them in stock....
Awesome! Now, if only TS would make them in my size, lol.

I'm very glad that puke-green is finally on it's way out...

·
Registered
297 Posts
I gravitate toward any breech that is not beige or tan, when I was a kid that was all I ever had. I just got a pair of french blue breeches for schooling.

The one trend I can not get into is the low rise breeches. I guess I am just to old and modest for them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.