The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ,

My name is Sydney and I am from Ontario, Canada.
I own a 9yr olf Tennesse Walke, who I event. His name is Shocking aka Shocking Affair.
I am fifteen years old and pay for EVERYTHING myself
Just wanted to introduce myself!

Here are a few photos.
If you want to ask questions about Shocking, just ask :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I forgot to mention, we compete at pre-entry level.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You have a really beautiful horse. That is really cool that you pay for everything yourself. It's not a lot of fun always I'm sure but it will teach you a lot! I applaude you for that :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! You have a really beautiful horse. That is really cool that you pay for everything yourself. It's not a lot of fun always I'm sure but it will teach you a lot! I applaude you for that :)
Thank you :D
Sometimes it is hard, but it is worth it!
I have learned so much.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Welcome to the Horse Forum! :D Shocking is beautiful. Great pictures, thanks for sharing with us. Have fun posting!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Horse Forum! :D Shocking is beautiful. Great pictures, thanks for sharing with us. Have fun posting!
Aw, thank you! :) I already love it here :) You'll be seeing more of me.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Shocking is beautiful! You two look great together, and you should be very proud paying your own way . You seem to be a very determined young lady and will go very far in whatever direction you chose. Welcome to the Horse Forum :). Looking forward to reading your future posts and learning from your replys.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shocking is beautiful! You two look great together, and you should be very proud paying your own way . You seem to be a very determined young lady and will go very far in whatever direction you chose. Welcome to the Horse Forum :). Looking forward to reading your future posts and learning from your replys.

Thank you :oops:
I am excited to start reading your posts as well. I sitll have tons to learn, as I haven't been coached alot!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heyy! Welcome to the HF. Hope you have fun posting!

BTW Shawken is lovely! Good for you that you pay for EVERYTHING!
So far, it's a blast here!
I'll tell Shocking you said that. :wink: He'll love it.

Thank you !

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Welcome from Northern Ontario. Lots of people are from Ontario here -- very cool. Maybe we'll have to have an Ontario Party one day!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from Northern Ontario. Lots of people are from Ontario here -- very cool. Maybe we'll have to have an Ontario Party one day!
Thanks a bunch :)
I am from around Toronto area :D
That would be cool!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts