1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
119 Posts
this thread should really be in the stallion's and broodmares section but I'll try to help you out.

Reference Sires - CEOates Ranch

In this sire's bloodlines he is related to Man O' War, one of the greatest race horses in history. He was also known to have passed on soundness to his offspring, but also late maturing race horses. I do notice there is Native Dancer in Artful Investment's bloodlines, which I've heard good and bad things about that racer. He has been known to pass on genes for weak leg bones in many of his offspring/descendants, but at the same time a gentle temperament. Among his descendants are Ruffian and Barbaro. Damascus once beat Dr. Fager and Buckpasser by 10 lengths, both Dr. Fager and Buckpasser who considered formidable opponents. He is ranked number 16 by blood horse magazine of great thoroughbred race horses. Ironically Investment Appealing is also related to Buckpasser, via Ten Cents a Dance. There is also Display, another Fair Play son, who was considered a good race horse. Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I will move it to the stallion and broodmare section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.