The Horse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This I know, is going to go on a dream list, but I'll bring it up anyways because I have nothing to lose.I have no idea how you put one together, and I have no idea if we can get one set up, but I would kill to have one.

The medical forum I mod for, has an application that allows members to directly connect to the forum and chat room, directly from their phone. The forum is set up slightly differently than if you were to open up a regular browser page, and it's quite easy to use and is very accessible from anywhere.

Is that something that could eventually, at some point be put together?

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Hi,

We have setup a special mobile version of the site that appears when you connect to it from a mobile device. It should make using the Horse Forum much easier than trying to navigate using the standard style on a small screen.

Other than accessing to the chat room, is there anything you'd want an app to do that the mobile style does not?

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

We have setup a special mobile version of the site that appears when you connect to it from a mobile device. It should make using the Horse Forum much easier than trying to navigate using the standard style on a small screen.

Other than accessing to the chat room, is there anything you'd want an app to do that the mobile style does not?

Thanks! :)
Ohhhhh missed that! no chat and the mobile version of the site is what I really enjoyed from the other site. I will definitely have to try it from my phone. I had no idea it could run on mobile devices!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts