The Horse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Beau in almost 3' of snow left by the blizzard we had yesterday.

He escaped while I was cleaning stalls and moseyed on outside, he did one lap in the barnyard and then went right back into his stall. He LOVES snow, but apparently this is too much for him:lol:

untitled.jpg

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
o_O DUDE!!!! That's craziness!

Beau looks super enthusiastic. :lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
LOL We haven't had snow in a while, but have had a ton of rain, so the horses are in muck up to their fetlocks...I hate going out in it, when it's bad enough to pull off my Muck boots! LOLLOL
But suns coming out now...maybe we'll dry out!

·
Registered
790 Posts
OMG! Suddenly our 18 inches doesn't seem so bad...it's drifted to 4 feet in spots, but that looks SOLID! LOL! My horses would go INSANE if I tried to keep them in stalls more than a couple hours...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The sun's out here, but it's still only 25* so the snow's not going anywhere :(

The official total at Baltimore Washington Int'l Airport (which is 8 mi. from here) is 32"... the old record was 28" back in 1922. And this is our second blizzard this winter. And we're supposed to get another foot on Tuesday night! Figures that we have the worse winter in decades the first year the horses are here :lol:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
WOAHH!! hahaha that would be a blast to ride in!

·
Registered
657 Posts
wow! that's a lot of snow!! My pony wouldn't even be able to move!!!! haha

·
Registered
46 Posts
awh what a cutie! I love seeing horses in the snow, it seems like they're wild horses running across the tundra. (I know i'm such a nerd!) lol

well we got two feet here, but my little girl thinks its a monster!
lol shes such a girly girl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts