The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE GLORIOUS SUN! No wind either. I shall be riding my heart out this weekend. Anyone else finally seeing hints of spring?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well be that way! We still have snow in places. It was supposed to snow yesterday but instead it as just butt **** cold.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Oh be quiet!!:lol: Friday we had a snow storm = 10", Tuesday & Wed = 65 - 70 degrees, Today = 32 windy and cloudy no snow on the ground.....for now

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
wow, it was 68 yesterday here in NC. Today is also 68 and it'll be chilly this weekend at 58 and 54 ;)
hehe, just wanted to rub it in. On the DOWN side, when we hit 71 last week there were alot of wasps in the barn. Can we say phobia? I told my fiance i'd trade donig the dishes EVEN WHEN I COOK so he could do the horses for the spring.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Its kinda windy here but all the windows in the house are open too. But warm as hell. Gonna go riding after the satellite guy leaves. Gonna do a photo shoot and ride in a dress just for the fun. :)

Hope everyone enjoys the nice weather.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
The last couple of days were beautiful, 60s & sunny but windy as all get out! This morning, rainy and blah :( Spring is coming though, I've got crocuses that have bloomed, birds chirping all morning, and horses shedding like crazy.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I see it too!!! But its supposed to snow here this weekend...

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Yeah, the main hint is that I all cover in white hairs from my paint. As well as my saddle and girth... :?

·
Premium Member
12,723 Posts
I can see the sun today, but it is only 55 deg now, and it probably won't break 60 today. But I rode this morning...and like K_V, I had to stick my arm into a swirling cloud of [chestnut] hair, confident that somewhere inside was a horse who needed a lot of brushing...

But I rode Mia off-property today for the second time in 3 days...which was also the second time in about 3 years. So cloud of hair or not, we were going! And, BTW, she did great on a short trail ride with another horse. :clap:

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
We had some snow a couple of days ago, wind yesterday,the water troughs were frozen this morning, but today is nice & the W/E will be better, so looking forward to another awesome ride w/my neighbor.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Started out 55 this morning, then rain, then snow!! Everything is confused... Have had tadpoles in the pond alll winter, millions of frogs swimming around, daffodils and crocus blooming for weeks now, trees are starting to bud, horses are WILD MUSTANGS fighting and charging around, wind is at 40+ mph. and coooolllldddd!
Grass is growing so that is GREAT!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
17,293 Posts
Sun, is that what we have instead of a dotter? Caught a glimpse of it too days ago. Today it's very grey (snow clouds) and blowing up a whiteout.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts