Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I sound silly? xD

My gelding is getting on the older side, and I am considering (MAYBE .___. ) purchasing another horse in the next year or two.
I have only ridden Hunter/Jumper all my life (or... for the past 14 years), and am maybe considering trying my hand at another discipline. We'll see ;)

Anyway! I do all my shopping through Dover: I find them to be CONSIDERABLY less expensive than the brick and mortar stores in my area. I so wish I could support them, but I can't afford to spend 150% on an item, plus tax ;-;
So, just out of curiosity, I was wondering if there is a western online shop that is equivalent to Dover? With lots of brands, all types of items (from apparel to tack), and relatively low prices?

·
Premium Member
13,273 Posts
They are not exclusively western, but I've ordered a lot of stuff from Statelinetack & Jeffers. I recently ordered a bit through horsesaddleshop.com, and they had a good price and very good service.

Horse Tack | Horse Supplies | Horse Accessories - Statelinetack.com

Jeffers Equine

Horse Tack & Supplies

I haven't tried ordering from them yet, but this website has a lot of western gear. Prices vary from very good to too high, but they have some very good quality names, and gear I haven't seen for sale anywhere else online:

Tack & Supplies - NRSworld.com

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Sstack.com and rods.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: oh vair oh

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! Thanks, guys! Smith Brother's was exactly what I was looking for <3