The Horse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
We have had a heat wave over here the last few days, although we did have a thunderstorm on Aus day.

You deffs need some West Aussie photos though :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
LOL, those certainly are some gorgeous pictures. You truly have some amazing country over there but I am like others, my fear of snakes and sharks and those big-*** spiders ya'll have (all of which are poisonous) make me think that I will be happy with just my rattlers and black widows LOL.

As for the heat, ya'll can keep it, it will be back up in triple digits here soon enough and I can't really complain about an average temp of 55*F for the month of January.
Haha this is what gets me, most of ou wildlife are poisoness, but if you leave them alone they won't hurt you :)

I work in the bush and have yet to seen one snake yet, I see lots and lots of spiders daily (which scare me every single time I see them lol) but most aren't that poisness, and hey I'm still alive and kicking :D

Sharks do scare me though, but pretty sure the deaths aren't getting higher it's just were taking more note of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.