The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's still November right? It feels like January! I was at the barn for like 4 hours and it barely made it into the upper 30's. Got to do chores just to keep warm. Brrrr!

Coming to investigate.

Thick as thieves, these two

Yearling's catching up with the big boys ^

I'm kind of stoked his tail is growing in, and his mane (I roached the mane early fall.) Hopefully he actually gets a tail ^

^ Sammy has the shortest back ever.

... BOYS. This is what they do ALL DAY. Bite each other.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. They really love this colder weather. I've never seen my yearling play so much (Thank god, cause he was packing on pounds being lazy.)

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
No snow, not below freezing? That's not cold, I would consider that "brisk". Great pics though!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'd be just about dieing in those temps! Cute pics - and really lovely horses!

Reactions: Drifting

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No snow, not below freezing? That's not cold, I would consider that "brisk". Great pics though!
It's cold for where I live! :) LoL and it kind of got below freezing, in the 20's at night.. icy water and all that. No snow, too early for snow (if we get any)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great pictures, cute horses! Appys are a wonderful breed!

Reactions: Drifting

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I love the biting pictures. Boys will be boys!

Its been a cold year to start here too. Down around 0*F already in November with over a foot of snow. The horses were not quite ready for that nonsence. But of course it just spent the last week in the 30's* which was nice and "warm" but turned everything to a solid sheet of ice just in time for the 15* high today. Can I have spring yet?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts