The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been 6 months exactly since i got my horse gypsy =]

i cant believe how far shes come ! when i got her all she could do was tie & [sort of] lead. i backed her after i had had her a month. she has been riding consistantly since then except in september & october i didnt ride because i broke my arm. now she does w/t/c in the ring, ground poles, & w/t/c trail rides. sorry for the brag, im just just a proud mom right now !!! <3

when she first came home

riding in the snow

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Thats awesome she look s great and you guys have come so far!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
That's great! You two look fantastic. :D
I've had my boy for about 6/7 months now too, isn't it crazy how time flies?!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys !!

it is crazy how fast it goes by ! gypsy is totally my baby, i cant image how i made it with out her...i know that sounds weird/pathetic haha

shes grown so much too, its really fun to see =]

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
shes so pretty!! i have only had my little girl for...HOLY SMOKES, its already been 5 monthes!!! wow time goes fast, doesnt it!??!!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys =]

time does fly, i know i will miss her baby-ness, but i also cant wait for her to be a grown up =]

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Shes cute. I've had my little guy about 6 months. He's doubled in size. It really fun to go back and look at old photos. I dont notice too much of a difference, because its what Im used to and I see him daily. But all my friends comment on how much hes grown.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks a lot !!

orin, thats actually why i bought her, i got sick of riding everyones really bad/messed up horses. i figure if she she has any big issues there will only be me to blame !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts