The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway you guys could add more smilies to the choices?

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a bunch too, it would just be easier if they were already here.:clap:

·
Super Moderator
22,540 Posts
Okay guys, I'll bring that topic up to the rest of our Horseforum.com Team so we can discuss over it a bit.

-Janita the moderator.

·
Registered
18,791 Posts
Hi guys,

Do you have any particular smileys in mind? If so, please post them here so we can consider adding a few. :)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd say just a whole new group. Surprise us!

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
I reckon like hearts and stars and things like that. I know they are not "smilies" but they would be fun. Even a laughing horse would be awesome :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
A few of the other forums I am part off, use the same system for their forum, so they use the same smilies as here, they have a lot more options than the ones we have. When I get home, I will take a screen shot of all the smilies they have and post them here.

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
awwww the last one is cute!!

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
hahahy thats funny!!! i like it, we should sooo get this one :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
OOPS! forgot to come back to post picture of the smilies from the other forum. Will come back tonight to post again :oops:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I have seen one in the past where the smiley faces butt pops off so it's a literal LMBO (except for the fact the butt looked more like he was pooping a fortune cookie LOL!!!)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I also agree, more smilies would be excellent!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Here we are and with some pictures to. Never thought I would actually remember to ever do this. This other forum uses the same structure as our forum here, so I cant see it being difficult to add these. I believe it's another one of your forums Mike.

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Yes they would be pretty cool to have, they have so many lol :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts