The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. So since we don't have cows around anymore, Jester has taken up several strange things of chasing.

ATV's, Motorcycles, Cats, and Bikes.

Yeah. So I was trail riding with him a week or so ago, and my dad wa sout on his Dirtbike. Jester doesn't spook at anything, god bless him, but as soon as Dad passed me on that bike he took off like a bullet down the trail after it and it was all I could to one-rein his head into my boot. I mean, really? Ugh.

But of course, how am I gonna resist that? Now that I knew what he thought about that I experimented. I asked him to cut while Dad rode around. He had a blast! Is this normal?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Sure, it was his job and it is what he enjoys. I guess if he cant get a cow, he will chase whatever he has to!

Is he really cow bred? Could just be his natural instincts kicking in too.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not only is he cow bred but he's a well-oiled cow horse. He'll cut cows on his own if you threw him in a pen with them. I just find it odd that he chose motor vehicles and cat to chase xD

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bahaha! funniest thing i ever heard! you should get a video of him cutting those cows by himself! i wanna see it! :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Haha thats pretty funny. My fiance's cutting horse will "cut" me, I'm sure our neighbors have wondered why I am in the yard darting back and forth in front of his horse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.