The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he IS beautiful~ ! I am not normally a Palomino fan, but he's pretty darn gorgeous.
I agree. Palomino is my least favourite colour. I had been looking for years for something that I really liked and had everything that I wanted. Pedigree, build, athletic ability etc. when I found him I wasn't sold on his colour but he is actually a dunalino so the fact that he can produce my favourite colour (Red dun) I can forgive his yellowness :lol:

Thanks everyone, I have grown pretty attached to this boy.

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
He is lovely. Will he be hitting the show pen this coming season? Do you plan on trying him on a few mares this season as well?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: FGRanch

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He is lovely. Will he be hitting the show pen this coming season? Do you plan on trying him on a few mares this season as well?
Posted via Mobile Device
We are undecided on what will happen this year, it's pretty much wait and see at this point. Most likely I won't be breeding any mares to him this year. (Been really thinking about breeding just ONE, but probably won't line up) our number one priority is his riding and showing schedule.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the lovely compliments guys, I'm sure Hyde would be gushing right now lol

And no, none is allowed to steal him. I'd miss the big goober.

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
I still want to come see him, please!!! He's stunning, Tiff. Are you hitting the show pen with him this year? Wish I had a mare that would compliment your boys..!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I still want to come see him, please!!! He's stunning, Tiff. Are you hitting the show pen with him this year? Wish I had a mare that would compliment your boys..!
Posted via Mobile Device

I would love to say yes, but I am not sure yet. It all depends on him and how quickly he learns. We don't want to push him and hurt his body or mind but I would sure love to see Ryan show him this fall. If not Next spring for sure. I am taking Jed to the trainer in a few weeks we should go see them together once Jed has a month or so on him :)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
-Swoon- Oh man he is STUNNING!! I have to say, I think Pally is my favorite color. and He is gorgeous

1 - 20 of 21 Posts