The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year, my farm has a jumper show esque event for farm riders only and they call it the international since there are four people to a team and each team is a country (I'm hoping for Canada this year!). Well last year, I did it with Goose but I don't have him this year and I was going to do it with Frazier but my horses are snowed into their field and our trailer is stuck and our truck has only 2WD but anywho.

Holly, the owner of the farm, is allowing all three of us to ride school horses/ponies and we had a lesson on them today. M was on Trinket, a 3 year old tb that she wants to steal since he has the potential to be her 3' horse, my mom rode Anne, a been there done that pony mare who is gorgeous and I rode McDuff, a youngerish chestnut gelding draft cross who scare me before we cantered but he's so honest over the jumps that I now love him.

We have another lesson on Thursday on the same horsies and then the show is Sunday so I'm excited!!! Hehe. So ya. And with my lack of confidence, I am excited but super nervous.

So... That's all <3 I'll try to get pics of the uber smexy McDuff later.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Well it sounds really exciting. You guys will do fine. Keep up with the lessons and with what you're doing. You guys will do just fine. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Good luck!! I hope you have a ton of fun!! Can't wait to see the McDuff!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Sounds like a blast. Draft x is really what I want to own some day so I cannot wait to see a photos of McDuff!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.